Helpful Information About How To Build a Bunkie
David answers common questions about how to build a bunkie. How do I build a foundation? What tools do I need? How do I build the bunkie? How do I stain it? With the help of friends or family you can build a bunkie from a bunkie kit in one weekend. Watch our videos below or find even more videos on the Bunkie Life YouTube Channel.
Watch the ground-up construction of a bunkie from Bunkie Life in Southwestern Ontario. You will see it being built from beginning to end in just a few minutes. Bunkies are a great option if you are looking for extra room and bunkie kits make building a bunkie much easier.
Bunkies give you the extra space you need on your property to do whatever you want, without the hassle of getting a building permit.
- Want to see inside a bunkie? You can do a walkthrough video with David and look inside the bunkies in 3D.
- Curious how to build a bunkie? Watch the Naus family build a bunkie in 5 hours in a time lapse video.
- But how do you insulate it or build a foundation? David explains how to build a foundation and other helpful videos.
- How do I take care of my bunkie? How to choose stain and care for your new bunkie so it lasts a long time.
- Interested in additional windows, composting toilet, or mini wood stove for your bunkie? See bunkie add-ons.
Curious to see our models? View all our bunkies.
Do you have a few questions and want to talk to me first?
Call me, David Fraser at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form. It goes directly to my inbox.
I help people all over Ontario get extra space for their property or cottage.