2019 Summer Cabin
If you need extra space for your family or friends to sleep, this easy-to-build bunkie is just perfect.
2019 Summer Cabin includes:
- Walls and door built with kiln-dried Northern Spruce
- Main area
- Three windows allow natural light in; windows on each door and one side window
- The window opens to let the fresh air in
- Tongue and groove floor
- Roof deck boards; add your choice of roofing
- All the hardware, including the door handle and lock
- Trim is included
- Easy to follow building instructions
- Build in 1-2 days
- No power tools required
- No building permit is required in Ontario (less than 108 sq. ft.); we advise you to confirm with your municipality. Contact David if you have any questions.
Measurements: The Summer Cabin bunkie measures a rectangle of 139 13/16″ wide and 115 7/8″ deep. The interior ground floor is 99 sq. ft. The peak of the roof is 96 9/16″ and the side walls are 76 9/16″ high. The logs are 1 1/8″ thick.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied within 6o days of purchase, we will refund your money.
5 Year Warranty: We stand by our Bunkies for 5 years after purchase. This means we will pay to replace or repair any issues you may have with your bunkie.
We are here to help: We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to make sure you enjoy the process of buying and building your bunkie from Bunkie Life.
Payment: We require a deposit of 50% and the remaining 50% when the product is delivered. We accept payment by PayPal, E-Transfer, Visa, MasterCard or Bitcoin. Also financing through Paybright—learn more below.
Delivery and installation available • Please inquire for more details
Questions or prefer to phone us? Contact us Please call David Fraser directly at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form to contact David
Availability: Spring delivery pre-order available now
Do you have a few questions and want to talk to me first?
Call me, David Fraser at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form. It goes directly to my inbox.
I help people all over Ontario get their very own private escape.