2019 Summer Cabin
If you need extra space for your family or friends to sleep, this easy-to-build bunkie is just perfect.
2019 Summer Cabin includes:
- Walls and french doors made from premium grade kiln-dried Northern Spruce; all wood is pre-cut and notched
- Walls and door made from premium grade, kiln-dried Northern Spruce; all wood is pre-cut and notched
- 3 single pane windows. 1 window on each of the french doors and 1 side window. 1 window opens to let the fresh air in.
- Tongue and groove floor
- Roof deck boards; add your choice of roofing
- All hardware, including the door handle and lock
- Trim is included
- Easy to follow building instructions
- Build the bunkie in 1-2 days or have it installed by a professional team
- No building permit is required in Ontario (less than 108 sq. ft.); we advise you to confirm with your municipality. Contact us if you have any questions.
Take a 3D Tour of the 2019 Summer Cabin in Virtual Reality
Click here to explore the bunkie as if you are really there. You can click to look around anywhere you’d like.
Measurements: The Summer Cabin bunkie measures a rectangle of 131 51/64″ wide and 107 51/64” deep. The interior floor is ~95 sq. ft. The peak of the roof is 96 9/16” and the side walls are 76 9/16” high. The french door measures 56 3/32” by 72 13/64”. The side window is 30 3/32” by 38 29/32”. The logs are 1 1/8” thick.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you change your mind or are not fully satisfied with your cabin bunkie kit purchase within 60 days, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
5 Year Warranty: Your purchase is fully covered by our 5 year repair or replace warranty. This means we will pay to replace or repair any defects in materials or workmanship you may have with your bunkie.
We are here to help: We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to make sure you enjoy the process of buying and building your bunkie from Bunkie Life.
Payment: We require a deposit of 50% and the remaining 50% due 3 days before delivery. We accept payment by cash, cheque, email money transfer, credit card (processing fee applies to CC payments). Or financing is available through Paybright. Call 1-877-276-2780 to see if you pre-qualify.
Delivery: We deliver bunkies in Ontario and Canada wide. We deliver on a flatbed trailer (bunkies are over 2500 pounds) and use a Moffett (all-terrain forklift) to get the bunkie as close to your build site as possible. Read FAQs about delivery or contact us for more details.
Installation: Most clients (80%) enjoy building their bunkies themselves – we provide manuals, instructional videos, and support. See stories of happy clients building their bunkie. If you would prefer to have your bunkie fully installed, we have a list of installers (who can also build decks, etc). Contact us for more details.
Questions or prefer to phone us? Contact us
Please call us at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form
Do you have a few questions and want to talk to us first?
Call us at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form.