Do you need a bathroom to go along with your bunkie plans? This bathroom bunkie is the perfect size of approx. 34 sq.ft. We recommend putting a composting toilet in it.
Bathroom Bunkie includes:
- Walls and door made from kiln-dried Northern Spruce; all wood is pre-cut and notched
- One window in the door lets in natural light
- Tongue and groove floor
- Trim is included
- Roof deck boards; add your choice of roofing
- All hardware, including door handle and lock
- Easy to follow building instructions
- Build the bunkie in 1 day or have it installed by a
- No building permit is required in Ontario (less than 108 sq. ft.); we advise you to confirm with your municipality. Contact David if you have any questions.
Measurements: The interior floor space of the Bathroom Bunkie is 70.8″ x 70.8″ (34.4 sq. ft.). The height from the floor to peak is 87.8″. The logs are 1 1/8″ thick.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you change your mind or are not fully satisfied with your cabin bunkie kit purchase within 60 days, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
5 Year Warranty: Your purchase is fully covered by our 5 year repair or replace warranty. This means we will pay to replace or repair any defects in materials or workmanship you may have with your bunkie.
We are here to help: We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to make sure you enjoy the process of buying and building your bunkie from Bunkie Life.
Payment: We require a deposit of 50% and the remaining 50% due 2 days prior to delivery. We accept payment by PayPal, E-Transfer, Visa or MasterCard. Or financing is available through Paybright. Call 1-877-276-2780 to see if you pre-qualify.
Delivery and installation available • Please inquire for more details
Questions or prefer to phone us? Contact us Please call David Fraser directly at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form to contact David
Availability: Pre-order available for Spring • Please contact us directly at 1-866-BUNKIE or fill out this quick form to contact David
Do you have a few questions and want to talk to me first?
Call me, David Fraser at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form. It goes directly to my inbox.
We are in the business of helping families create extra space for more meaningful connection.