2019 Bunkie Model No Loft
Whether you need extra space for your family or friends, a place to escape on your property or your very own studio, this easy-to-build bunkie is a perfect escape.
2019 Log Cabin Bunkie Kit no Loft includes:
- Walls and door built with kiln-dried Northern Spruce
- Main area
- Two windows on the main level allow natural light in; one door window and one front window
- Window opens to let the fresh air in
- Tongue and groove floor
- Roof deck boards; add your choice of roofing
- All the hardware, including the door handle and lock
- Trim is included
- Easy to follow building instructions
- Set up in 1-2 days
- No power tools required
- No building permit is required in Ontario (less than 108 sq. ft.); we advise to confirm with your municipality. Contact David if you have any questions.
Measurements: The exterior footprint of the Bunkie is 107 sq. ft. The full width of the Bunkie is 3.8 meters (12.5′), the interior depth is 2.9 m (9.5′) and height is 3.4 m (11′) ). The interior ground floor is 99.3 sq. ft. The logs are 1 -5/8″ thick.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied within 6o days of purchase, we will refund your money.
5 Year Warranty: We stand by our Bunkies for 5 years after purchase. This means we will pay to replace or repair any issues you may have with your bunkie.
We are here to help: We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to make sure you enjoy the process of buying and building your bunkie from Bunkie Life.
Payment: We require a deposit of 50% and the remaining 50% when the product is delivered. We accept payment by PayPal, E-Transfer, Visa, MasterCard or Bitcoin. Also financing through Paybright—learn more below.
Questions or prefer to phone us? Contact us! Please call David Fraser directly at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form to contact David
Do you have a few questions and want to talk to me first?
Call me, David Fraser at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form. It goes directly to my inbox.
I help people all over Ontario get their very own private escape.