2019 Bunkie with Loft
Do you need extra space for your family or friends at home or the cottage? Or a place to escape on your property? This easy-to-build bunkie is the ultimate getaway. It is less than 108 sq. ft. and does not require a building permit in Ontario.
2019 Bunkie with Loft includes:
- Walls and door made from kiln-dried Northern Spruce; all wood is pre-cut and notched
- Main area plus loft with wooden access ladder
- 5 double pane windows. 4 windows on main level, 2 in french doors, 1 beside door, 1 on side wall and 1 in the loft. 3 windows open to let the fresh air in and you can watch the stars at night through the loft window.
- Tongue and groove floor
- Roof deck boards; add your choice of roofing
- All hardware, including the door handle and lock
- Trim is included
- Easy to follow building instructions; videos and written
- Build the bunkie in 1-2 days or have it installed by a professional team
- No building permit is required in Ontario (less than 108 sq. ft.); we advise you to confirm with your municipality. Contact David if you have any questions.
Take a 3D Tour of the 2019 Bunkie with Loft in Virtual Reality
Click here to explore the bunkie as if you are really there. You can click to look around anywhere you’d like.
Measurements: The exterior width of the 2019 Bunkie Model with Loft is 106 13/64” and the exterior depth is 141 45/64 ”. Height of bunkie is 141 19/32”. Height in loft to peak is roughly 48″. Depth of the Bunkie including the loft overhang is ~189”. Interior ground floor is ~99 sq. ft. and the loft is ~ 50 sq. ft. French door measures 47 13/64” by 76 29/32”. Side windows are 30 3/32” by 38 29/32”. The logs are 1 -5/8” thick.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you change your mind or are not fully satisfied with your cabin bunkie kit purchase within 60 days, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
5 Year Warranty: Your purchase is fully covered by our 5 year repair or replace warranty. This means we will pay to replace or repair any defects in materials or workmanship you may have with your bunkie.
We are here to help: We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to make sure you enjoy the process of buying and building your bunkie from Bunkie Life.
Payment: We require a deposit of 50% and the remaining 50% due 3 days prior to delivery. We accept payment by cash, cheque, email money transfer, credit card (processing fee applies to CC payments). Or financing is available through Paybright. Call 1-877-276-2780 to see if you pre-qualify.
Delivery: We deliver bunkies Canada wide. We deliver on a flatbed trailer (bunkies are over 2500 pounds) and use a Moffett (all-terrain forklift) or crane to get the bunkie as close to your build site as possible. Read FAQs about delivery or contact us for more details.
Installation: Most clients (80%) enjoy building their bunkies themselves – we provide manuals, instructional videos, and support. See stories of happy clients building their bunkie. If you would prefer to have your bunkie fully installed, we have a large list of preferred installers (who can also build decks, etc). Contact us for more details.
Questions or prefer to phone us? Contact us
Please call us at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form
Do you have a few questions and want to talk to me first?
Call me, David Fraser at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form. It goes directly to my inbox.
We are in the business of helping families create extra space for more meaningful connection.