2020 Bunkie with Loft
Do you need extra space at your cottage? This bunkie has the tallest loft of all our bunkies. Its base is 10 x 10 (under 108 sq. ft.). The bunkie loft is 8 x 10 and tall enough that you can stand up in it (78″).
2020 Bunkie with Loft includes:
- Walls and door made from kiln-dried Northern Spruce; all wood is pre-cut and notched
- Main area plus loft with wooden access ladder
- 6 windows; 5 on the main level—1 in the front door, 2 on either side of the doors and 2 large windows on the walls—5 windows open and close to let the fresh air in
- Tongue and groove floor
- Roof deck boards; add your choice of roofing
- All hardware, including the door handle and lock
- Trim is included
- Easy to follow building instructions; videos and written
- Build the bunkie in 2-3 days or have it installed by a professional team
- No building permit is required in Ontario (less than 108 sq. ft.); we advise you to confirm with your municipality. Contact David if you have any questions.
Take a 3D Tour of the 2020 Bunkie with Loft in Virtual Reality
Click here to explore the bunkie as if you are really there. You can click to look around anywhere you’d like.
Measurements: The exterior width of the 2020 Bunkie with Loft is 123 1/2” and the exterior depth is 123 1/2”. Height of the bunkie is ~186″. Depth of the Bunkie including the loft overhang is 159 1/2” Interior ground floor is 10 x 10 sq. ft. and the loft is 8 x 10 sq. ft. The height from the floor to the bottom of the loft beams is 92.5” and the height from the loft floor to the peak is 78”. The front windows are 46.5” tall by 21” wide, windows on two main walls are 31” tall by 46.5” wide and the loft window is 21” x 46.5” wide. The logs are 1 -5/8” thick.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee: If you change your mind or are not fully satisfied with your cabin bunkie kit purchase within 60 days, we will refund your money, no questions asked.
5 Year Warranty: Your purchase is fully covered by our 5 year repair or replace warranty. This means we will pay to replace or repair any defects in materials or workmanship you may have with your bunkie.
We are here to help: We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to make sure you enjoy the process of buying and building your bunkie from Bunkie Life.
Payment: We require a deposit of 50% and the remaining 50% due 2 days prior to delivery. We accept payment by PayPal, E-Transfer, Visa or MasterCard. Or financing is available through Paybright. Call 1-877-276-2780 to see if you pre-qualify.
Delivery and installation available • Please inquire for more details
Questions or prefer to phone us? Contact us Please call David Fraser directly at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form to contact David
Availability: Pre-order for Spring delivery • Please contact us directly at 1-866-BUNKIE or fill out this quick form to contact David
Do you have a few questions and want to talk to me first?
Call me, David Fraser at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form. It goes directly to my inbox.
We are in the business of helping families create extra space for more meaningful connection.