Do you need a bunkie you can move? We’re very excited to introduce the Bunkie Life Trailer Bunkie which offers the best of both worlds – approx 90 sq. ft. of extra space to use as a mini cabin, guest space, home office or studio – that can be moved with the help of a truck.
It’s a non-permanent structure which helps if you want extra space on a property or near a river or lake, but you can move it when needed. Let the fun begin!
Bunkie Life Trailer Bunkie includes:
- Walls and doors (2) made from kiln-dried Northern Spruce; all wood is pre-cut and notched
- One window in the door lets in natural light, two windows on the wall
- Custom-made in Ontario utility trailer
- Interior has 2 rooms (~45 sq. ft) separated by a door with a window
- Tongue and groove floor
- Double-deck board roof with insulation cavity (insulation not included)
- Roof deck boards; add your choice of roofing
- All hardware, including door handle and lock
- Build the bunkie in 2-3 days or have it installed by our Bunkie Life approved installers
- No building permit is required in Ontario (less than 108 sq. ft.); we advise you to confirm with your municipality. Contact David if you have any questions.
Click here for the awesome Time Lapse Video
Click here to watch How To Build Trailer Bunkie Video
Measurements: The interior floor space of the Trailer Bunkie is 14′ x 6.5′ (~90 sq. ft.). The interior height from the floor to peak is 88″ and exterior height from ground to peak is 117″. The logs are 1.5″ thick. The length of the trailer from the hitch to the tail end is 20.5′.
Weight: Approx. 4500 pounds. The Trailer Bunkie is meant to be towed occasionally, not used like an RV.
5 Year Warranty: Your purchase is fully covered by our 5 year repair or replace warranty. This means we will pay to replace or repair any defects in materials or workmanship you may have with your bunkie.
We are here to help: We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our goal is to make sure you enjoy the process of buying and building your bunkie from Bunkie Life.
Payment: We accept payment by E-Transfer, Cheque or Credit Card (fees apply).
Delivery and installation • Delivery charges apply, please inquire for more details – Installation available for an additional fee
Availability: Contact us to get more details about the Trailer Bunkie. Please call us directly at 1-866-4BUNKIE or fill out this quick form